Who We Are
It all started in 2004 when M3Tech Malaysia and AKD Ventures (Formerly known as TMT Ventures Pvt. Ltd) joined hands together to form M3Tech Pakistan (previously known as AKN Messaging Technologies (Pvt.) Ltd.) with a mission to provide state of the art technology to its clients and partners and go beyond the unthinkable.
In a short span of time, M3tech has achieved an eminent position in the mobile value added industry of Pakistan. Specializing in providing telecom grade VAS products & Services including Asia’s largest copyrighted mobile content library. M3Tech has the honor of serving the largest number of corporate clients in Pakistan. Not only that M3Tech offers an unmatched expertise in powering a variety of Mobile Platforms and technologies such as SMS, MMS, IVR, GPRS, 3G, Streaming, Web, WAP, STK and ODP.
With a credible team of young professionals and over 10 years of experience in providing mobile solutions within the Asian region, M3Tech is geared to spearhead the industry regionally, by continuously providing creative, innovative and practical solutions for all channels and purposes.
- Our Mission is to remain the best at what we do.
- To provide the cost effective solutions to meet our client’s and partner’s every requirement, de mands and needs.
- To continuously develop new products to cater to the latest in mobile technology.
- To not only be recognized as a credible, reliable technology provider, but also as an innovative entity in generating creative ideas and solutions.
- To continue to enlarge our foot-print within Asia and beyond.
- Think mobile. Think M3Tech.
Meet the Management
SAIM ZUBAIRI, CM
Saim has been the driving force behind M3Tech’s growth and the strategic focus towards professional enterprise and mobile network operator solutions since last decade.
SAFI KHAN, COO
Having almost 25 years of experience, Safi Khan is now a substantial part of M3Tech.
SAMI CHOUDHRY, VP
Sami is a maestro when it comes to leadership, strategic thinking, business acumen, negotiation and organization building.